Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Countdown is On

Well I have exactly 30 days before I go see the doc for spacers. Then seven days later I will be RPE free. That is all I can really think about with my braces right now. I hate the RPE and can not wait to be able to talk to people w/out always being asked to repeat myself. Not to mention I will finally be able to enjoy a glass of wine again. I have three Pinot Noirs waiting for me that I have refused to open b/c I know the appliance will ruin the flavor. Besides the RPE the space is slowly closing I think. I expect that it will probably stay about the size it is now until I go see the OD again. I am hoping he will do powerchains all around. But I guess we'll see. Well here are the updated pics. I can't wait to have pics that look more like Brandy's. I pray that my teeth will be as quickly moving!


Wednesday Sunday

No comments: