Saturday, July 15, 2006

Getting a Little Nervous

It is Saturday morning (actually noon, but I am still in my PJ's so morning) I have spent about two hours looking on the internet at others stories and pictures from Ortho and SARPE. I am nervous, yet completely thrilled. In four days I will be rolled into the OR!! I am not really nervous about the surgery, thanks to everyone's blog's and journals. But I am so nervous about how my teeth will react to the expansion. Will I have a big gap, or small? Will my teeth move back quickly? How long before I have this God forsaken RPE taken out of my mouth??? I am kinda of wondering why I am spending this morning on the computer....I will have a good week of nothing to do but sit and well sit. It is nice out too....I should be out ridding my bike or running. But then again I will loose to much weight from surgery as it is. :)


This will probably be my only entry pre-op..if anyone even cares to follow my recovery I am going to do my darndest to post pics of all my movement! I know that has been a huge help for me. So hopefully next week this same time (I can't belive I am finally doing this!!) I will have a new, well a new something!

1 comment:

Team Wolder said...

JenNicole,

Best wishes for you and your surgery. There are many adults online (blogging) with braces going through many of the same experiences. I personally have been encouraged by the postings of others.

Although I am not having a RPE/SARPE, I am undergoing orthodontic treatment, and upper and lower orthognathic surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 9/21 and I am getting so nervous, but I am also very excited about it!

Take care :)

Kelsie